Wednesday 11 April 2012

Sewer encasement

We had to organise the sewer encasement ourselves and 6k later this is what you get.



Not much huh? The only visual evidence is the tractor mark, some disturbed soil, sewer inspection pipes and some concrete spillage. What I can't show you is the smell left behind! Must have been a messy job.






I've been chasing the contractor for the detailed photos of the job, after a month of chasing all I could get were these black and white pictures. I was told this was taken on a smart phone, so I can only guess they printed it, scanned it and then emailed me the images. A very convoluted process which they could have just emailed the photos directly too me.



Not sure what that second tube is for?

It's hard to tell from this photo but I'm assuming this is the sewer pipe encased in concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.